Charcoal Seas & Skies with Shyanne Clarke
Friday 19th January
10am - 3:30pm
Let's dive into the fundamental of charcoal & explore your mark making style in a full day workshop with Shyanne Clarke. Using seas & skies as our subject, build confidence to use charcoal as part of your art practice. Whether you are a very beginner or charcoal enthusiast, there will be something for you in this workshop to learn & enjoy.
This workshop will cover:
- Charcoal Fundamentals
- Characteristics of waves & clouds
- Creating a dynamic composition
- Drawing technique
- Artwork application & mark making techniques
- Finishing a piece & how to store it
- Advanced techniques like soy milk, ink, acetone.
You will leave the workshop with 2 finished artworks & the confidence to keep building your own pieces at home.
We have Christmas Gift Certificates we can email to you upon purchase of this workshop if you would like to gift it to someone this silly season. Just email us & we'll send it through.