Kids Watercolour & Ink Animal Portraits Workshop January 2024
Wednesday 17th January
9:30am - 12:30pm
For students in Grades 3 - 6.
This kids' art workshop leads students through techniques of watercolour and ink to create their own animal portraits on A3 paper. They will learn basic watercolour and drawing techniques. With guidance from experienced educators, children will hopefully build confidence and strengthen their creative skills.
In this workshop we will cover:
- How to draw up your picture before painting, looking at how to get correct perspective by looking for shapes
- How to use watercolour & build it up to create more depth in colours
- How we can use ink/pens to bring depth into our illustrations
- Looking at create tone/ lights & darks in our pictures to bring them to life
What to bring:
- A water bottle
- Old paint clothes/an apron or smock in case of any spills or accidents
- A light morning tea will be provided, if your child has an specific dietary requirements feel free to BYO
Any further questions please email - email@example.com
We have Christmas Gift Certificates we can email to you upon purchase of this workshop if you would like to gift it to someone this silly season. Just email us & we'll send it through.
Workshop participants will receive a 15% discount in store on the day of the workshop.