Kids Soft Pastel Painting Workshop Jan 2024
Thursday 18th January
9:30am - 12:30pm
For students in Grades 3 - 6
During this 3 hour pastel focused workshop we will go through the use and various techniques of Soft Pastels & Pastel Pencils. We'll be teaching some drawing tips & tricks on perspective & tone. The kids will finish off the workshop having created an A3 pastel animal portrait. Our excellent teachers who will be running the workshop are practicing artists who teach both kids and adults alike on a weekly basis.
In this workshop we will cover:
- How to draw in perspective, looking for shapes
- How to create depth in our drawings using tone
- Layering & blending soft pastels
- Mixing the pastels to create new colours
What to bring:
- A water bottle
- Old paint clothes/an apron or smock in case of any mess
- A light morning tea will be provided, if your child has an specific dietary requirements feel free to BYO
We have Christmas Gift Certificates we can email to you upon purchase of this workshop if you would like to gift it to someone this silly season. Just email us & we'll send it through.
Any further questions please email - email@example.com